Stylish for Chrome 1.3.0b3
Changes since 1.3.0b2
- Styles applied to Stylish internal pages are applied more quickly.
- Styles for domains are now applied when on non-standard ports.
- Style changes are now immediately applied to the Stylish pop-up.
- Fixes an editor bug related to undoing and unsaved changes.
- Various tweaks to the layout of the pop-up and editor.
Changes since 1.3.0b1
Thanks to @tophf and @hideheader who have submitted numerous pull requests in this version.
- Many changes to the UI, mostly the editor
- Turn on/off all styles feature
- Improved application of styles to iframes
- Added Dutch translation
Changes since 1.2.2
- Stylish now applies styles earlier, greatly reducing or eliminating "flicker".
- Styles are now applied as late in the document as possible. This provides more consistency and better compatibility with Firefox.
- Stylish can now affect some dynamically generated iframes. (It's kind of flaky.)
- Stylish can now affect
file:URIs. You must enable this from the Extensions page.
- Stylish can now affect its own pages -
chrome-extension://fkcllfpkdjkihkdjkaihobkbbebkcdlf/edit.html. It still can't affect other
- Updated display of toolbar pop-up, including links for creating a new style for the current site.
- Updated CodeMirror (code editor) - long code no longer gets cut off when pasting.
- Styles are now sorted alphabetically in manage page.
- Detach an edit tab and then all edit pages will open in new windows. Reattach and they'll go back to opening in tabs.
- Don't show styles with two