̶L̶o̶o̶k̶s̶ ̶u̶n̶t̶i̶d̶y̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶e̶r̶r̶o̶r̶ ̶p̶a̶g̶e̶s̶

About: Greasy Fork "Hitchhiker"

Comments

• edited March 2014
    thanks you very much for the support, I fixed these issues and the forum is now included in the style aswell :) have a nice day!
  • edited March 2014
    Still doesn't look good, but I understand, it's hard to check if a
    page is an error page, unless there's some kind of identification.
    https://github.com/JasonBarnabe/greasyfork/commit/c1de98ae31bedaf65bf54343e1e143e796c70cc5#diff-62340754af4c729facbb556aba84be1cR48
  • edited March 2014
    well thats not a mistake here haha - but if you like to visit error pages I can for sure style them a bit more xD

also had to fix some forum-stuff, updating now, be back with 2nd update late (including better error pages)

EDIT: I unfortunately can't do much about it since the second part is a paragraph element which is just contained by the body element - no chance there until classes appear :)
    still trying my best on the upper part!

EDIT #2: second update done :)
  • edited March 2014
    but if you like to visit error pages I can for sure style them a bit more xD
    I have my own style for error pages. It looks perfect with other styles except yours.
  • edited March 2014
    Aah! Now I get it! :D
    why didn't you say it like this earlier

EDIT: looks pretty okay now :) I would recommend you to add this little snippet to your style, so that my exclamation mark disappears :D

body > .dialog:after{ display: none!important; }

• *sigh* It's not about the exclamation marks :p
  • edited March 2014
    then what exactly is it about haha xD oh man

so what differs other styles from mine?
    the exclamation mark remove-snipped was just an extra in case you dont like it :D

also a pic so that you can see how it lookes for me - your style defo works great :)
    1392 x 683 - 90K