Very nice

About: Firefox 4 Windows 7 Style Good rating
edited November 2010 in Style Reviews
It's good, but the stop/reload/go button should be more smooth.

Comments

• I'm working on an update for the tabs,reload-stop-go and some other improvements. Hopefully you'll like what I come up with :P When you hover over the stop-reload-go it will have the same appearance as the other toolbar buttons.

You can see a preview here.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3769988/Firefox/win7/Windows7Preview6.png
  • Thanks for the update!
  • edited November 2010
    It's really great!

On add-on bar I have a problem only with ABP button... Dunno why...

The "Stylish" button it's ok but ABP's button losing it's form...

The Tabs are perfect that way !
  • Thanks for the comments guys.

@LordStriker I have ABP version 1.3.1+.20101104 and have no problems. Can you post a screenshot of how your button looks?
  • edited November 2010
    I had the same version but today I moved to Stable Channel of 1.3.1 ( Just 1.3.1 from Mozilla's Official page ) ...

Check it out. I ll try again with Dev Channel of ABP...

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1ep1fn&s=7

Also, I have only your code installed...
  • edited November 2010
    Damn, I Installed your version ( 1.3.1+.20101104 ), but nothing... I changed even the windows custom theme back to normal lol... No luck.
  • I found the solution... You have inside a fix for No-Script Like buttons... Also you included the ABP button while this button isn't same with No-Script's...

#noscript-tbb,
    #abp-toolbarbutton {
    border: 0 !important;
    box-shadow: none !important;
    }

Here... I removed the #abp-button and all fine...
  • I just found that out, at one point it was a split-menu type button, but not sure what happened :/ Glad you got it sorted out.
  • I think the app button borders look better in Firefox 4 better app button style.

Maybe take the more tactile-looking edges from that style and integrate them into the blue app button for this one?