Take your time reading the directions and this is one of the best ways for a custom theme

About: Customizable Roblox [READ DESCRIPTION] Good rating
I was initially put off by some of the reviews but once I saw the directions, it was way easier than I thought.

Comments

• It's a shame the author of this style is 1 step away from having his account banned and styles subsequently archived for abusive commenting towards other style authors, and creating fake accounts to up vote his style.

• edited June 2019 [?]
    calico said:

It's a shame the author of this style is 1 step away from having his account banned and styles subsequently archived for abusive commenting towards other style authors, and creating fake accounts to up vote his style.

Okie ill stop. Sorry for being weird, cuz of downvotes without any reason like "i edited code and it wont work it worked before what the heck it is more stylish error etc." At least when i downvote i say whats the reason like its ugly (bad picked colors) or broken (old etc.). But okay i understand that was wrong way to get rating so ok, ill leave only fair reviews without any info about mine style.