Notice: The devs are no longer actively involved in the forum, so any bug reports regarding the Stylish extension or this website should be sent to them directly at contact@userstyles.org.
Changing your Avatar.
The only way to currently change a forum avatar is through Gravatar.com. The email address used for your Userstyles.org account must be one of the email addresses that is registered to your Gravatar account.

[REQUEST] I want to totally remove my account on userstyles.org and forum.userstyles.org

Hello.

This request is intended to the userstyles.org and forum.userstyles.org staff / moderators / administrators.

I want to totally remove my account on both sites and every datas associated to them, including messages, CSS styles.

Many thanks in advance for your actions.

Comments

• Hello.

Is my request being processed?

Any news or answer ?
  • Almost 6 months since the admins have posted anything here, and that was only because they were pushing their new Android spyware app. Before that, they went about another 10 months without a single post or reply. Users complain all the time about the many bugs in their website and extension. They've made it pretty clear that they couldn't GAF less.
  • This website is like the Hotel California.

"You can check out any time you like,
    But you can never leave"
  • edited January 16 [?]

You can delete the content from your styles and posts, but there is no way for authors to remove them completely from their profile. Userstyles.org has never removed accounts that I am aware of, the policy has always been to just stop using it. You can try contacting the site owner via their contact email to request permanent deletion of your "User Generated Content", but I doubt you would get a positive response.

• calico said:

This website is like the Hotel California.

"You can check out any time you like,
    But you can never leave"

Isn't that breaking European law. And ignoring the ‘right to be forgotten’.

- Art. 17 GDPR
  • His styles have been removed, so admins did something.
  • Wait... you mean the big evil has risen from the dark?
  • edited January 26 [?]

8-X