Notice: To Install styles, click the "Show Css Code" button first. The install button will work after that.
The devs are no longer actively involved in the forum, so any bug reports regarding the extension or website should be sent to them directly at contact@userstyles.org.

I wanna start learning how to do this in Dec., until then, can someone PLEEEEEASE help me out?! <3

The search struggle is REAL when looking for faith based FB theme!! Actually, I need one for FB, Twitter, and Google. Can anyone help out? I LOVE crosses and it can be a little girly...maybe a verse or quote....
Hopefully I can get some help :)

Comments

• Faith based and girly:

• If you want to learn how to code in CSS you could start learning it on a website called Codecademy or just try playing around with the developer tool that opens up with CTRL+SHIFT+C. When you have learned how to code in CSS you can just start a new project in the extention (I personally recomend Stylus) and paste there the changes you made to the website.
  • You can't deal with some of the most complicated pages on the net as a beginner.
    I'd recommend you search for styles that allow custom images and just insert your image.
    Even if you manage to write a style for those pages, it's a PITA because they change their code like every month.