Notice: To Install styles, click the "Show Css Code" button first. The install button will work after that.
The devs are no longer actively involved in the forum, so any bug reports regarding the extension or website should be sent to them directly at contact@userstyles.org.

Any API to upload updates of my styles ?

edited October 2018 in userstyles.org [?]

When I Edit my existing styles to post an update, I'm presented with a html form where I have to copy the content from my local files and changelog into some small textareas.

Is there an API somewhere so I can automate this upload instead of doing manual copy-paste ?

(Edit: sorry for the multiple-post, the discussion editor showed me an error when posting and I supposed it failed and didn't get published. Can't see a way to delete the duplicate either)

Comments

• mstmstyle said:

Is there an API somewhere so I can automate this upload instead of doing manual copy-paste ?

No.
    mstmstyle said:

(Edit: sorry for the multiple-post, the discussion editor showed me an error when posting and I supposed it failed and didn't get published. Can't see a way to delete the duplicate either)

The forum has been bugged for months. If the admins don't even care enough to fix that, I wouldn't hold out much hope for any new APIs.
  • edited October 2018 [?]
    Thanks; OK this confirms what I feared !