Notice: To Install styles, click the "Show Css Code" button first. The install button will work after that.
The devs are no longer actively involved in the forum, so any bug reports regarding the extension or website should be sent to them directly at contact@userstyles.org.

hellllo :))))))))))))))

use the youtube downloader firefox addon SaveFrom.net helper (If you want to tell me to just get 1-click yt-downloader because it is already built into the theme save your breath. This addon actually downloads in 1 click, doesn't randomly cut out with my youtube vids half downloaded, and adds a download button next to any youtube link. Basically it is better and I love it and do not wish to switch) and the youtube style Black Youtube by Panos.

I managed to make the download button black with a grey border by adding the code: ", .sf-quick-dl-btn" to the list of recolored items with the .yt-subscription-button ect item as the addon places the button directly next to the subscribe button and I saw with the code built in for the 1-click-yt-downloader addon that it had a hover color so I typed ", .sf-quick-dl-btn:hover" next to the hover option for that and I changed the hover color.

But here is where I ran into trouble. Directly attached to the download button is another button with a white background and no class title or anything so I don't know how to change it. Here is the source code:

div id="savefrom__yt_btn" style="display: inline-block; margin-left: 10px; vertical-align: middle;">
a class="sf-quick-dl-btn" style="display: inline-block; font-size: inherit; height: 22px; bor…ext-decoration: none; z-index: 1; color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" data-event-inedx="2" data-is-quick="1" data-no-chiped="1" title="MP4 720" href="https://r8---sn-ab5l6n76.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?initc…ason%203%20Finale%20Trailer%20and%20Episode%2018%20Breakdown" download="Arrow Season 3 Finale Trailer and Episode 18 Breakdown.mp4">
i style="position: absolute; display: inline-block; left: 6px; top: 3…ckground-position: center center; width: 16px; height: 16px;">
Download
/a>
style>
#savefrom__yt_btn .sf-quick-dl-btn {background-col…
/style>
button style="position: relative; display: inline-block; margin-left: -2px…lor: rgb(155, 155, 155); z-index: 0; vertical-align: middle;">
span style="margin-left: 6px; vertical-align: bottom;">
/span>
i style="position: absolute; display: inline-block; top: 9px; right: …rs: none; -moz-border-left-colors: none; border-image: none;">
/button>
/div>
/span>
/div>

So I have no idea what to call the button. I know where to place it to change it but I just can't find a name for it. (it says that it inherits from #savefrom__yt_btn but when I put that in nothing happens either).

Could anyone please tell me what to call this button so I can add it to the list of recolored items?

Comments