The background has disappeared?

About: Youtube Black & Red (-DestructiveBurn-)
How to put the background back, please?

Comments

• How to put the background back, please?
  • I'm currently working on rebuilding the theme from scratch.
  • K guys. Did a bit of investigation here. I will need to rebuild my themes from scratch. This may be wired because youtube code algorithm is completely different to match only Google Chrome. Looks like Google Chrome and Youtube has been updated and the new code applies to those two. The Youtube themes currently work fine on Chrome Version 59.0.3071.115 (Official Build) (32-bit) and not
    Version 60.0.3112.113 (Official Build) (64-bit)

So the weird issue is matching the new code to work with the old themes. Not sure if it's worth it and there for I'll just rebuild them from scratch. Youtube Dark Black will be the first to be recoded.
  • Still trying to find a simple solution first. Rebuilding will take a couple of days.
  • YouTube has just had a big theme update; if it helps or if you've not noticed yet.
  • Youtube is still messing around with their styles. Now all browsers seem to be affected by this. I'm just going to rebuild from the beginning.
  • Getting close to having Youtube Dark Black (-DestructiveBurn-) completed and then this version.
  • Youtube Dark Black (-DestructiveBurn-) Is Ready For use.
    https://userstyles.org/styles/140505/youtube-dark-black-destructiveburn

I'll be testing around to see if I styled everything then move on to this current theme.
    Youtube Black & Red (-DestructiveBurn-) CSS3