Dark version please?

About: ? Facebook Wide Material +No Ad Fixed? Aug 2017
You should team up or combine with the "darker" version of this 136318 as it appears to match your other dark ones almost exactly and looks awesome, but lacks all your other tweaks/improvements........hence why I say a blend would be awesome.

Love your themes; nice work!

Comments

• A dark version would be perfect. Hard to use any other dark themes with this because of the the font colors in them get washed out when both are used in combination with each other.
  • Exactly! You beat me to it I tried exactly that, overlapping this with another dark and that's exactly what happened so just another reason you should do a dark version! :)
  • You should team up or combine with the "darker" version of this 136318 as it appears to match your other dark ones almost exactly and looks awesome, but lacks all your other tweaks/improvements........hence why I say a blend would be awesome.

Love your themes; nice work!

A dark version would be perfect. Hard to use any other dark themes with this because of the the font colors in them get washed out when both are used in combination with each other.

Exactly! You beat me to it I tried exactly that, overlapping this with another dark and that's exactly what happened so just another reason you should do a dark version! :)

Thank you and sorry for delay. I will consider it if I've find free time. no promises though :)