Great style needs an update though

About: Anime Haven - Cyan Darkness v1.6 Good rating
edited June 2016 in Style Reviews Chrome
Im really enjoying your userstyle, is it possible if you update it? Im not really that interested in the chat but some tweaks need to be made I hope you continue your work :)

Comments

• Thanks good to see someone enjoyed the style enough to comment.
    -I'll update it asap.
  • Rahimu said:

Im not really that interested in the chat but some tweaks need to be made

Any suggestion's? (¬‿¬)
  • Hmm its kind of complicated to say what suggestion I want to be implemented.

Ill try my best to explain:

1. It would be awesome if it was more mobile friendly, though its hard to do.
    2. The center content box, it looks trippy since its the same wallpaper as the background image, it would look better if it was a different color, you know something like a box shadow, that way I think your style would look even better.
    3.for me I personally remove the footers

Anyways still like I said this is a great style, I can tell you put effort on it.

Thanks
  • Rahimichi said:

1. It would be awesome if it was more mobile friendly, though its hard to do.
    2. The center content box, it looks trippy since its the same wallpaper as the background image, it would look better if it was a different color, you know something

For now I give you Cyan Darkness v1.6 Rev1 It uses the site's default layout style and just has the modified overall theme. Hopefully achieving better mobile support, I also update all the other style's as well so If you would like a revision on one of those instead be sure to let me know.
    I considered the color or a gradient or css pattern and while I couldn't find anything in the time I had if I do come up with something I'll make another beta rev2 and see what you think. ≧◠◡◠≦✌