Notice: The devs are no longer actively involved in the forum, so any bug reports regarding the Stylish extension or this website should be sent to them directly at contact@userstyles.org.
Changing your Avatar.
The only way to currently add or change a forum avatar is through Gravatar.com. The email address used for your Userstyles.org account must be one of the email addresses that is registered to your Gravatar account.

stylus userstyles stylish what

I'm back because Twitter eventually forced their atrocity of a new layout on me and my desktop, after which 99% of the styles installed have stopped working; from what I remember, this site went downhill since the owners changed some time ago (just checked - still can't sort the results by date, so yeah), then there were other issues, so I installed something called Stylus, which made filters installed from here work, just. so now I have Stylus addon up and running, and Stylish add-on disabled - do I need to keep both enabled for the filters to work, or is it something do with Firefox, or with the fact that most styles don't seem to have been updated since their respective releases (although they worked until just the other week))? sorry for the bother, but I'm kinda clueless.

Comments

• right, so I guess I'll just avoid Twitter. I noticed though that the filters work if I'm not logged in, but once in - the new layout horror show rules.