Notice: The devs are no longer actively involved in the forum, so any bug reports regarding the Stylish extension or this website should be sent to them directly at contact@userstyles.org.
Changing your Avatar.
The only way to currently add or change a forum avatar is through Gravatar.com. The email address used for your Userstyles.org account must be one of the email addresses that is registered to your Gravatar account.

Why do people leave false negative feedback?

A handful of my styles have false negative feedback for no reason. Why do people do this? Are they 6 or just that dumb? Clearly the moderation team has abandoned this place too, because these false reviews are still up ages after they were reported.

Example 1: "bad" on my image background style for Roblox. There is no way this style can be "bad" due to the fact that the user is made to select an image. It literally cannot be "bad" unless the image you choose is bad. No other words, just "bad".

Example 2: "oof, doesn't work" on my spinning icon for Roblox. Ok, if it doesn't work then contact me and tell me it is broken before leaving negative feedback so I can fix it. Give me literally any information other than just "hur it dun work better say it sux"

Example 3: "I don't like it" ok then why in gods name would you install it if you don't like it? Just uninstall it, no reason to give a bad review because you installed something you didn't like. At least this person didn't give outright negative feedback and actually left a proper sentence/explanation why they didn't like it, unlike the other two dumbos who can't process further than 3 words.

Please, if you're going to leave negative feedback at least provide a short sentence why you're doing so, and before you hit submit, think if it's actually useful information or you just complaining that you don't like it. If you don't like it, don't install it. Simple as that.

Comments