Notice: The devs are no longer actively involved in the forum, so any bug reports regarding the Stylish extension or this website should be sent to them directly at contact@userstyles.org.
Changing your Avatar.
The only way to currently change a forum avatar is through Gravatar.com. The email address used for your Userstyles.org account must be one of the email addresses that is registered to your Gravatar account.

Regular expressions for doman

I am using Stylus to write a style that applies to all sites by default but I want to write a Regular Expression statement for exceptions the style should not apply. I am a novice at RegEx and sites I have found for testing RegEx are not working for me. Is there a resource for learning RegEx as it applies to the Stylus/Stylish editor?

Comments

• edited September 19 [?]
    Stylus has a wiki for it. Regex exclusions are only really necessary if you're looking to share the style with exclusions pre-applied for whatever reason. Otherwise, Stylus introduced a personal exclusions feature a few months ago. In the popup, simply click the three dots next to the style you wish to exclude. That'll bring up a menu where you can exclude the current URL or domain.