Notice: The devs are no longer actively involved in the forum, so any bug reports regarding the Stylish extension or this website should be sent to them directly at contact@userstyles.org.
Changing your Avatar.
The only way to currently change a forum avatar is through Gravatar.com. The email address used for your Userstyles.org account must be one of the email addresses that is registered to your Gravatar account.

Backup All Installed feature not working

I installed new styles with Stylish extension today and when I tried to create a backup of all my installed styles, including those I installed recently (today) by clicking Backup All Installed in the options page of this extension, nothing happened. No popup windows appeared, nothing. How to fix this?

Comments

• Use stylus.
  • _33_kk_ said:

Use stylus.

how do I transfer my currently installed styles from UserStyles to Stylus? I would hate to have to reinstall everything all over again.
  • edited July 29 [?]

_33_kk_ said:

Use stylus.

how do I transfer my currently installed styles from UserStyles to Stylus? I would hate to have to reinstall everything all over again.
    Have album on imgur explaining that https://imgur.com/a/XeOlUr5 if backup doesn't work I'm not sure how to save all