Notice: The devs are no longer actively involved in the forum, so any bug reports regarding the Stylish extension or this website should be sent to them directly at contact@userstyles.org.
Changing your Avatar.
The only way to currently change a forum avatar is through Gravatar.com. The email address used for your Userstyles.org account must be one of the email addresses that is registered to your Gravatar account.

Works well

About: Darklingo++ Good rating
I would like to suggest making the white bar at the top black for people with this version of the design.
Error occurs when I try to attach file to show what I mean :/

Comments

• edited May 9 [?]
    You could send an Imagur Link because I'm unaware of this "white bar" that you speak of lol
  • https://imgur.com/h3Hcetq
    The bar at the top of the page. It used to be blue before the update :/
    Also, making it a customizable color would be cool but idk anything programming so idk if it's difficult to augment this or not.
  • edited May 17 [?]
    Should be fixed now. Thanks for the review!
  • In response to Zitrone K: First of all, thank you for the screenshot even though I got this update yesterday. Second of all, it could be possible to do a custom color although I'd have to redo a couple of icons... maybe in the future, but for now it's just the same interface with dark colors.
  • Thank you it looks great!