Notice: The devs are no longer actively involved in the forum, so any bug reports regarding the Stylish extension or this website should be sent to them directly at contact@userstyles.org.
Changing your Avatar.
The only way to currently change a forum avatar is through Gravatar.com. The email address used for your Userstyles.org account must be one of the email addresses that is registered to your Gravatar account.

install with stylish button and backward compatibility

edited March 4 in userstyles.org [?]
Is it possible to not try an force an install of the latest version of stylish (which is not supported on older browsers) and just use the current version I have installed?

I don't think it is cool to trigger an add-on update from this button. It would be better to offer to show me a link to addons.mozilla.org if you won't use the existing installed version. When in a hurry it is easy to install the add on update without realising it is very different to a single style addition and is not simply reversible. I got caught by this and was not happy that it updated the add-on.

Comments

• As an fyi, Stylem for the Palemoon browser works on FF 52. It is the only "legacy" extension I've found that currently has a functioning install button for US.o. For anything other than UI styles Stylus is always a great option.