Notice: The devs are no longer actively involved in the forum, so any bug reports regarding the Stylish extension or this website should be sent to them directly at contact@userstyles.org.

I have a question

some time ago I installed a style - https://userstyles.org/styles/83438/donne-anonime-outlook-1-0-3
this style (now discontinued) and it had in the file:
@-moz-document domain("live.com")
@-moz-document domain("userstyles.org")

It would have been better if description mentioned both domains. I know when you install it the add-on does inform you that style applies to two domains.

I was puzzled for a long time why userstyles.org kept show this style I though was for live.com. Anyone else noticed this and is it quite rare?

Comments

• edited January 18 [?]
    Looks like they added a little section to hide an ad on the userstyles.org install/update button. Checked another one of their styles and it also had it. Seems well-intentioned.

Would've been nice to mention it, sure. As for how the website categorizes it, it really is mostly for live.com, and authors specify that part themselves when publishing.
  • I use similar method to reorganise "custiomize settings":

@-moz-document url-prefix("https://userstyles.org/styles/158918/") {

/* an additional bottom margin for the option */
        #style-settings > #advancedsettings_area > .setting_div {
            margin-bottom: 15px !important;
        }
        /* equally wide adjustment fields #1 */
        #style-settings > #advancedsettings_area > .setting_div > div > div > div,
        .setting_div > div > input {
            min-width: 260px !important;
        }
        /* equally wide adjustment fields #2 */
        #style-settings > #advancedsettings_area > .setting_div > div > select {
            min-width: 265px !important;
        }
        /* Additional description (notes) visible without stretching the field */
        #notes_textarea {
            min-height: 310px !important;
            max-height: 100% !important;
        }

}