Notice: The devs are no longer actively involved in the forum, so any bug reports regarding the Stylish extension or this website should be sent to them directly at contact@userstyles.org.
Changing your Avatar.
The only way to currently change a forum avatar is through Gravatar.com. The email address used for your Userstyles.org account must be one of the email addresses that is registered to your Gravatar account.

Stylish failed to backup more than 50 styles

When I tried to "backup all installed", but there's only the "download Failed - Network error" added to chrome download bar, It's quite annoying that I cannot backup.

But finally I found after I added the 50th style, the backup began to not work. And then even if I deleted some styles to make styles less than 50, it still doesn't work.

I wanted to fix the bug by myself but I found the version of chrome extension version is 2.0.8, while the version on github is only 2.0.3 and without the backup feature.

So I can only make an issue here to let you developers know.
Hope you can fix the bug quickly.

Yours.

Comments

• same problem
  • The devs are no longer actively involved in the forum, so any bug reports regarding the Stylish extension or this website should be sent to them directly at contact@userstyles.org.