Stylish will not download.

When I click the download button on the home page it does nothing what-so-ever.
Is there another link ??

Comments

• Are you running Chrome? If the Stylish extension is not back in the Chrome extension store, you can use the Stylus extension instead.

• Jefferson said:

Are you running Chrome? If the Stylish extension is not back in the Chrome extension store, you can use the Stylus extension instead.

I am running Chrome. The Stylish extension is not back in the Chrome extension store. Wondering where I can find Stylus extension as Searching extensions did not. Thanks.

• Jefferson said:

Are you running Chrome? If the Stylish extension is not back in the Chrome extension store, you can use the Stylus extension instead.

I am running Chrome. The Stylish extension is not back in the Chrome extension store. Wondering where I can find Stylus extension as Searching extensions did not. Thanks.

I was wrong. Found Stylus extension & installed it. But Install w Stylish still does not seem to do anything. Meantime I installed the javascript & opened it but that didn't do anything either. If you think you are dealing with a tech-less newbie, you are. So please help if you can. Thanks.
  • After installing Stylus, and ensuring it is active (an icon appears on the toolbar), the net time you reload the page on this site, the button should change to a blue button that says "Install Style". You might need to reload bypassing the cache (i.e., Ctrl+Shift+r or Command+Shift+r).