Notice: The devs are no longer actively involved in the forum, so any bug reports regarding the Stylish extension or this website should be sent to them directly at contact@userstyles.org.
Changing your Avatar.
The only way to currently change a forum avatar is through Gravatar.com. The email address used for your Userstyles.org account must be one of the email addresses that is registered to your Gravatar account.

Stylish will not download.

When I click the download button on the home page it does nothing what-so-ever.
Is there another link ??

Comments

• Are you running Chrome? If the Stylish extension is not back in the Chrome extension store, you can use the Stylus extension instead.

• Jefferson said:

Are you running Chrome? If the Stylish extension is not back in the Chrome extension store, you can use the Stylus extension instead.

I am running Chrome. The Stylish extension is not back in the Chrome extension store. Wondering where I can find Stylus extension as Searching extensions did not. Thanks.

• Jefferson said:

Are you running Chrome? If the Stylish extension is not back in the Chrome extension store, you can use the Stylus extension instead.

I am running Chrome. The Stylish extension is not back in the Chrome extension store. Wondering where I can find Stylus extension as Searching extensions did not. Thanks.

I was wrong. Found Stylus extension & installed it. But Install w Stylish still does not seem to do anything. Meantime I installed the javascript & opened it but that didn't do anything either. If you think you are dealing with a tech-less newbie, you are. So please help if you can. Thanks.
  • After installing Stylus, and ensuring it is active (an icon appears on the toolbar), the net time you reload the page on this site, the button should change to a blue button that says "Install Style". You might need to reload bypassing the cache (i.e., Ctrl+Shift+r or Command+Shift+r).