where my request go again?? site: google - can you walk me through how to do this complex thing?

edited September 19 in Style Requests [?]

goal

center google results

Comments

• these are all extremely complex

i just want only the search result centered

what insidde these codes am i looking for?
  • these are all extremely complex

I don't think people wrote lots of extra style rules for no reason. If you think some parts might be unnecessary, you can install the style and try to slim it down. This will involve making an edit in Stylus, saving the change, then in a separate tab, reload the results page and see whether it's still centered. If not, back in the Stylus editor tab, undo the deletion.
  • Oh, here's another set of rules you could try: https://forum.userstyles.org/discussion/69624/center-google
  • edited September 22 [?]

don't think people wrote lots of extra style rules for no reason.

maybe maybe not i duno

1) but if its wrote for reasons its for the reasons asked in this request which is only about just centering the google results

and just that

2) also maybe half of their reasons are just wrong reasons i dunno

the stuff in these are extremely extremley differetnt

so i've no idea what's actually the best good way of doing this extmrely extermely complex thing

but hopefully someone out there in the world knows how to do this extermely extemrely complex request

i guess? i dunno?

• maybe maybe not i duno

maybe half of their reasons are just wrong reasons i dunno

i've no idea what's actually the best good way of doing this

i guess? i dunno?

This guy should be writing wikis for the rest of us. He's clearly gifted and has a way with words.

...this extmrely extermely complex thing

Just because you can't comprehend simple CSS doesn't make it complex. It's fine to ask for help if you don't know how to code at all, but you have no business critiquing code when you obviously "dunno" WTF you're talking about.

This isn't politics. You can't have such strong opinions about things you don't understand. When you're asking strangers for help, maybe try to be less annoying.
  • edited September 23 [?]
    You ignored this part. Give it a try. How else will you determine what is needed and what isn't?
    Jefferson said:

If you think some parts might be unnecessary, you can install the style and try to slim it down. This will involve making an edit in Stylus, saving the change, then in a separate tab, reload the results page and see whether it's still centered. If not, back in the Stylus editor tab, undo the deletion.