Anyway to Stop Stylish stealing my data?

It's one of the best theme installers out there and definitely has the largest database of possible themes, I use them for more than just simple 'dark' or 'nightmode' themes.

But since it tracks everything you do with an email and identity attached to it, I wanted to know if there's any way to stop this tracking? Or, if there's no way of fixing this spyware are there any just as good alternatives, and no Stylus isn't as good.

Comments

• I have no idea why this was posted three times, I've also run through all the edits and settings but there's no delete option?? So, I guess the three are staying.
  • Had the same issue. Got an error and thought my review didn't go trough. Posted it another 3 times then got a notification noticed that I can't post any more comments because I posted to many. Can't delete 'em either... .The new forum shucksh.
  • I'm deleting all duplicates if I see them. Many things are broken after forum update.

Or, if there's no way of fixing this spyware are there any just as good alternatives, and no Stylus isn't as good.

For me Stylus is great, but you can try xStyle
  • Or, if there's no way of fixing this spyware are there any just as good alternatives, and no Stylus isn't as good.

I'm curious, having used both myself, what is it about Stylus that isn't as good?

• But since it tracks everything you do with an email and identity attached to it, I wanted to know if there's any way to stop this tracking?

In Firefox? The latest release of Stylish has a screen of "opt-in" preferences. Mozilla didn't allow data collection by default. I posted a screenshot of it over here, for some reason I can't insert it into this reply:

https://discourse.mozilla.org/t/stylish-3-1-2-and-greater/30097/4
  • Not Firefox, Chrome 68 in Windows 10.
  • o! said:

Not Firefox, Chrome 68 in Windows 10.

I don't think there is a release of Stylish for Chrome at the moment. Did you find one?