Notice: To Install styles, click the "Show Css Code" button first. The install button will work after that.
The devs are no longer actively involved in the forum, so any bug reports regarding the extension or website should be sent to them directly at contact@userstyles.org.

Open a discussion on the theme's page

edited August 2018 in userstyles.org Firefox

It would be great if we could open a discussion. After some time I learned the could open the discussion after press the see more button, but it's not intuitive.

My ask is just to add a open thread in each post.

715 x 628 - 38K

Comments

• edited August 2018 Firefox
    Already there! Just click the "Send Feedback" button... it is, however, quite big.
  • I think they're asking for a direct link to each discussion that shows up on the theme's page (without the extra click of entering the "discussions about [theme]" page), not a way to start a new one.
  • edited August 2018 Firefox

I think they're asking for a direct link to each discussion that shows up on the theme's page (without the extra click of entering the "discussions about [theme]" page), not a way to start a new one.

My bad, you're right, as it was with the old userstyles.org. That would be an excellent idea.
  • Exactly, I was saying about open a existing thread