Color chooser works well, but alpha/transparency value on it, won't.
Steps to reproduce:
- Select style of preference and click on Customize Settings button.
- Select a color variable, it will open up Color Chooser.
- On Color Chooser, try to move the transparency slider and/or typing custom value on Alpha input.
- Install the style.
- When trying to move transparency slider you can't, it seems disabled.
- If you enter a value on the Alpha input below, when focusing out automatically returns to default 100 value.
- Color Chooser sets up correctly the desired value through transparency slider and/or typing a custom value on Alpha input.
I wonder fixing or enabling this won't take much time and will be of valuable utility for many of us, users and editors.This has been discused before
but I hope some Admin could fix the problem, or remove the transparency/alpha value if this feature can't be implemented. Thank you!