Notice: The devs are no longer actively involved in the forum, so any bug reports regarding the Stylish extension or this website should be sent to them directly at contact@userstyles.org.
Changing your Avatar.
The only way to currently change a forum avatar is through Gravatar.com. The email address used for your Userstyles.org account must be one of the email addresses that is registered to your Gravatar account.

How do you use the dropdown style settings?

I'm trying to make something that will block some really bright images destroying a dark theme on a website optionally.. how do you do this?

Thanks for any help :)

Comments

• edited June 2018 Chrome

This option generate select list with your values: https://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_select.asp

• In Label first level put your name select list readable for people,
      • in lower levle labels use names show in drop-down list
    • in Install Key first level put our name form square brackets /*[[NameInstallKey]]*/,
      • in lower level Install key I use names form square brackets this key and adds a term from one word built (examples: Hidden, Show, Yes, No) - I do not know why this additional field is used and I do not have a message about a missing Install Key.
    • in Code put your CSS code matching the "Install Key" location.
    • "Default" checkbox chooses the options that will be used for the style without modifying it.

I do not use the drop-down list very much, so my help been will badly / I will not explain it better.