Notice: The devs are no longer actively involved in the forum, so any bug reports regarding the Stylish extension or this website should be sent to them directly at contact@userstyles.org.
Changing your Avatar.
The only way to currently change a forum avatar is through Gravatar.com. The email address used for your Userstyles.org account must be one of the email addresses that is registered to your Gravatar account.

How to fix

hi guys im editing a new style for me but i've encountered a problem here i just want to ask if how to transparent to view the full background?

Comments

• I'm not sure which page this is, is this Home?
    You should check using the inspector all the parents selectors and set background: transparent, then the last parts you want to be semi-visible, use rgba(0-255,0-255,0-255,.0-1)
  • ...use rgba(0-255,0-255,0-255,.0-1)

Second time I've seen you use this as advice, and I guess I understand what you're going for, but giving a non-coder invalid syntax as an example seems like a cruel joke.
  • edited June 2018 Firefox

Second time I've seen you use this as advice, and I guess I understand what you're going for, but giving a non-coder invalid syntax as an example seems like a cruel joke.

Invalid? No, it should be considered technically valid.
    A person who can't understand what 0-255 means, shouldn't create anything before reading any book anyway. Definitely not cruel, more like a positive "push" to learning more.
    The people who read my responses maybe already got into reading more.
  • edited June 2018 Chrome

A person who can't understand what 0-255 means, shouldn't create anything before reading any book anyway.

Most people who post to "Style Requests" aren't trying to "create" anything. They're usually just looking for a working copypasta.
  • Giving them the "tools" to do it is a subjective better thing to do.