How to fix

hi guys im editing a new style for me but i've encountered a problem here i just want to ask if how to transparent to view the full background?

Comments

• I'm not sure which page this is, is this Home?
    You should check using the inspector all the parents selectors and set background: transparent, then the last parts you want to be semi-visible, use rgba(0-255,0-255,0-255,.0-1)
  • ...use rgba(0-255,0-255,0-255,.0-1)

Second time I've seen you use this as advice, and I guess I understand what you're going for, but giving a non-coder invalid syntax as an example seems like a cruel joke.
  • edited June 2018 Firefox

Second time I've seen you use this as advice, and I guess I understand what you're going for, but giving a non-coder invalid syntax as an example seems like a cruel joke.

Invalid? No, it should be considered technically valid.
    A person who can't understand what 0-255 means, shouldn't create anything before reading any book anyway. Definitely not cruel, more like a positive "push" to learning more.
    The people who read my responses maybe already got into reading more.
  • edited June 2018 Chrome

A person who can't understand what 0-255 means, shouldn't create anything before reading any book anyway.

Most people who post to "Style Requests" aren't trying to "create" anything. They're usually just looking for a working copypasta.
  • Giving them the "tools" to do it is a subjective better thing to do.