Notice: The devs are no longer actively involved in the forum, so any bug reports regarding the Stylish extension or this website should be sent to them directly at contact@userstyles.org.
Changing your Avatar.
The only way to currently change a forum avatar is through Gravatar.com. The email address used for your Userstyles.org account must be one of the email addresses that is registered to your Gravatar account.

A quick question about Editing a style

So now I've noticed in the last month or so that when I edit a style, the code in the code box disappears completely for a short time and then comes back.
This didn't happen before, Freaks me out everytime. Greasemonkey turned off. Anyone else or do I have a firefox addon that could be causing it ?
What's going on ?

Comments

• Your UA says FF 56, so are you using the legacy Stylish 2.1.1?

If you are, you should mention that if you want decent advice, since it's a completely different extension which has a much smaller userbase.

If you're using the WebExtension version with FF 56, you probably shouldn't be. The legacy version is much more powerful, and WebExtension support in 56 was terrible. It's still not great in Quantum.