Notice: To Install styles, click the "Show Css Code" button first. The install button will work after that.
The devs are no longer actively involved in the forum, so any bug reports regarding the extension or website should be sent to them directly at contact@userstyles.org.

Stylish with chrome - Not working. Help? D:

So, I installed stylish a few days ago and everything was perfect and i installed styles for most of the sites I browse regularly, and there were no issues. But after a few hours when I was browsing through styles i realized i didn't have an install option anymore? and so i visited some of the pages styles were installed on and none of them were working anymore. I've opened stylish options and there are no styles there anymore, and I can't download any. I also can't manually put them in- no matter how many times I press save it never actually shows up when I go back to manage. Javascript as well as stylish are enabled.

Comments

• q1kq1k
    edited June 2018 Chrome

Try Stylus
    If the problem is still there, then it might be a something with the browser profile. Try creating a new one.