Notice: The devs are no longer actively involved in the forum, so any bug reports regarding the Stylish extension or this website should be sent to them directly at contact@userstyles.org.
Changing your Avatar.
The only way to currently change a forum avatar is through Gravatar.com. The email address used for your Userstyles.org account must be one of the email addresses that is registered to your Gravatar account.

Screenshot of my theme keeps giving me error

I had similar issue yesterday where I wrote about it (https://forum.userstyles.org/discussion/66867/error-404-on-my-style-page#latest). And it is happening again. Thankfully I know how to fix it, But what I am complaining about is if you can fix it so I don't have to upload my thumbnail every day to resolve the bug.

I attached images of how bug where it gives error alert then thumbnail is gone and it doesn't recognize that I installed that theme. If I go to edit section it doesn't show the thumbnail, it shows broken image icon. Please fix it.

3183 x 1573 - 403K
3200 x 1800 - 333K
3200 x 1800 - 458K

Comments

• Hi Sardor,

We've had some server issues over the weekend, but they should be resolved now. Tell me if you're still experiencing this issue.
  • Nimi L said:

Hi Sardor,

We've had some server issues over the weekend, but they should be resolved now. Tell me if you're still experiencing this issue.

Thankfully I haven't seen the issue, I think it is resolved