Notice: To Install styles, click the "Show Css Code" button first. The install button will work after that.
The devs are no longer actively involved in the forum, so any bug reports regarding the extension or website should be sent to them directly at contact@userstyles.org.

Error 404 on my style page

Today when I usually visit my popular style page it is giving off Error 404 alert and It doesn't recognize that I have that theme installed and askes to install. Also, Thumbnail is gone.

Edit: It seems like it was giving 404 error because my thumbnail was broken. and now it is fixed.

Comments

• edited June 2018 Firefox

My screenshoots is still lost, I do not have backup to reupload... (I forgot they are on freestyler.sw - but not everyone shares styles on 2-3 plafroms)

• Maybe also have a look at the license. Mine suddenly was "not set" instead of using my default one which was the chosen option. Had to reset it manually.
  • My screenshoots is still lost, I do not have backup to reupload... (I forgot they are on freestyler.sw - but not everyone shares styles on 2-3 plafroms)

Yeah, I, unfortunately, don't post my style to different platforms, but apparently, the issue has been resolved.
  • ASAP fix, good.