Got logged in a different user account. Also temporary loss of avatar/history

I just opened the forum today and got logged in as somebody else (see attached file). Have no idea why. I send a message to myself to see if I am not mistaken or something. I logged off after that. I also changed my password right now.

On a similar note my avatar got removed. Also all my discussions and messages got removed. Now they are back.
1386 x 711 - 93K

Comments

• They are working on the page without taking it down.
    This produces errors like this or vanished posts.
    Try again tomorrow and cross fingers it's fixed.
  • I just opened the forum today and got logged in as somebody else.

You are not alone.

Try again tomorrow and cross fingers it's fixed.

Yesterday was hosed databases, today wrong user accounts, tomorrow who knows :)

• Sorry guys. We had an issue with the forum DB yesterday. It was fixed and everything should work fine now. Let me know if you're still experiencing any issues.
  • @"Nimi L"

Well you have re-added a bug in databases, when you visit Style reviews and there are 10 threads unread, if you visit 1 of them, all of them are marked read.

Until yesterday this was working fine and now its back to buggy.
  • edited May 30 Chrome
    J0k3r said:

@"Nimi L"

Well you have re-added a bug in databases, when you visit Style reviews and there are 10 threads unread, if you visit 1 of them, all of them are marked read.

Thanks for letting me know. I want to make sure I understand what you mean. Are these the steps:
    1. Go to a style page
    2. Click on 'More' and reach the discussions page on the forum about that style
    3. Select one of the discussions
    4. Go back

Result: All discussions changed to 'Read' color
    Expected: Only the visited discussion should change to 'Read' color.

If that's the case, I couldn't reproduce the issue and received the expected result. If not, please explain again so we can check it.
    Cheers!
  • edited May 30 Chrome
    J0k3r said:

I'm pretty sure this is an old bug that had never been fixed. The DB issues earlier just opened up a hole in the matrix and some things showed up then that shouldn't have.
    https://forum.userstyles.org/discussion/45630/bug-userstyles-spontaneously-marks-all-style-reviews-read

Well its a database issue, when the databases were hosed it was fixed.
  • Cool. Glad to hear it's resolved now.
  • No, the bug is still there, just as it has been for years.

• edited May 31 Chrome

Cool. Glad to hear it's resolved now.

Its not. :)

• I still can't reproduce this. Can anyone send a screenshot of how of how you see it? If you're up to it, a screen recording would be even better :)
  • If you visit one style review and return to the style-reviews page, any posts which were previously correctly classed/styled as .New, will now be incorrectly classed/styled as .Read.

https://giant.gfycat.com/UnitedFakeKoala.mp4