Notice: The devs are no longer actively involved in the forum, so any bug reports regarding the Stylish extension or this website should be sent to them directly at contact@userstyles.org.
Changing your Avatar.
The only way to currently change a forum avatar is through Gravatar.com. The email address used for your Userstyles.org account must be one of the email addresses that is registered to your Gravatar account.

Selector in selector

edited May 2018 in Style Development Chrome

Site have HTML code:

<div class="like_btns">
      <div class="like_btn like _like" onclick="Likes.toggle(this, event, 'wall235132341_1195', 'f0d62bc5970781761e');" onmouseover="Likes.showLikes(this, 'wall235132341_1195', {})" data-count="5" title="Нравится">
  <div class="like_button_icon"></div>
  <div class="like_button_label"></div>
  <div class="like_button_count">5</div>
  <span class="blind_label">Нравится</span>
</div><div class="like_btn comment _comment _reply_wrap" onclick="return Wall.showEditReply('235132341_1195', event)" data-count="2" title="Комментарий">
  <div class="like_button_count">2</div>
  <span class="blind_label">Комментарий</span>
</div><div class="like_btn share _share empty" onclick="Likes.share('wall235132341_1195', {});" onmouseover="Likes.showShare(this, 'wall235132341_1195');" data-count="0" title="Поделиться">
  <div class="like_button_count"></div>
  <span class="blind_label">Поделиться</span>
</div>

I want to change ONLY "like_button_count" under "like_btn comment _comment _reply_wrap", not changing "like_button_count" under another headlines (idk how it's really names). How can I do it? What code should be in my style to change the color of only "like_button_count" under "like_btn comment _comment _reply_wrap"?

Comments