Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to install a style for Stylish 2.1.1

Simple question, how to install a style for Stylish 2.1.1? I have the old version cause it's the only one working on my FF. When I have installed 3.0.5 the install style icon does nothing and when I have 2.1.1 it first updates my Stylish to 3.0.5.

Comments

• Are you really using Firefox 46? Do you also wonder why you can't play mp4 files with your VCR? AFAICT, 46 was never even an ESR, not that it really matters since they would've dropped support for it by now anyway.

46 was released like 2 years ago, and support for it ended with the next release. At this point, you should be more surprised when anything actually does work in it.
  • Are you really using Firefox 46? Do you also wonder why you can't play mp4 files with your VCR? AFAICT, 46 was never even an ESR, not that it really matters since they would've dropped support for it by now anyway.

46 was released like 2 years ago, and support for it ended with the next release. At this point, you should be more surprised when anything actually does work in it.

46 is the only firefox that I can make to look like the old ones
  • You should be able to stop Stylish from auto-updating by clicking "Reset All Add-ons to Update Manually" from the about:addons manager.

402 x 200 - 39K
  • I was about to look for the same info. It looks like stylish has completely wiped this option from its site. You cant add it by url, site, or css. No warning, no nothing. The new version sucks and this is the only good version to use.
  • No worries. Surely when the Stylish devs see this, they will fix it. They're the best.
  • 46 is the only firefox that I can make to look like the old ones

Well, check my answer in
    about:blank domain exception for background color

• Just made a break through hack, accidently. Never install from the page. Whenever you do your going to end up installing the new stupid version of stylish. The hack is to refresh the page. Once you fresh the page it'll give the old option of install/ preview from this version. Tried it, and it works. This saved us as we got and never will have anything else.