GMail Message View [Custom Icons]

I have customized many of the icons in GMail successfully, however, there are two on the Message View I'm having difficulty in finding the correct DIV ID's.

I've attached a screen shot with two icons noted.

Any assistance on getting the correct CSS code for changing these icons would be appreciated.

------------

Comments

• edited May 4 Firefox
    .aQw > *:nth-child(2){filter: invert(**%) !important;}
    Can't find the right button, so, i guess you should go on with this method doing the same.
  • .aQw > *:nth-child(2){filter: invert(**%) !important;}
    Can't find the right button, so, i guess you should go on with this method doing the same.

Appreciate the response.

When you say that you can't 'find the right button' - what exactly do you mean by that?

I tried adding the code you gave, however, it has errors in the Stylish Editor (expected RBRACE at line. . . . .)
  • edited May 4 Firefox
    By right i meant the element the second arrow is pointing at.
    Man, just replace the double asterisk with a percentage number.

like: .aQw > *:nth-child(2){filter: invert(100%) !important;}
  • By right i meant the element the second arrow is pointing at.

like: .aQw > *:nth-child(2){filter: invert(100%) !important;}

That doesn't work. It changes the entire background to a lighter or darker color depending on the invert percentage. The image is not displayed.

Appreciate your efforts but it would be wise at this point to maybe wait for someone who has a working solution.
  • edited May 5 Firefox
    div.wtScjd.J-J5-Ji.aYr.aQu, div.aZg.T-I-J3.J-J5-Ji {filter: invert(100%) !important;}
    Use it or don't.

Don't forget to check out my style: Custom userstyles, darker colors really help browsing the internet.
  • div.wtScjd.J-J5-Ji.aYr.aQu, div.aZg.T-I-J3.J-J5-Ji {filter: invert(100%) !important;}
    Use it or don't.

I would use it, if it worked. No change with latest code.

------------