Notice: The devs are no longer actively involved in the forum, so any bug reports regarding the Stylish extension or this website should be sent to them directly at contact@userstyles.org.
Changing your Avatar.
The only way to currently change a forum avatar is through Gravatar.com. The email address used for your Userstyles.org account must be one of the email addresses that is registered to your Gravatar account.

Bug: pager on styles browser is broken for any searched category

The pager on the search page is broken -- if I search for something, eg slashdot, then the first page of results is correct, but all paging links at the bottom omit the category parameter, so I end up browsing all styles across the site, instead of the ones in the category I selected. This effectively means that if your style isn't on the first page, a regular user can't find it. And if the style I want isn't on the first page, then good luck to me.

Comments

• I think it was reported several times since they broke it a year ago or so when the site was redesigned. Maybe someone should send a paper mail to their office? FWIW, Stylus patches the site to fix this bug.