Notice: The devs are no longer actively involved in the forum, so any bug reports regarding the Stylish extension or this website should be sent to them directly at contact@userstyles.org.
Changing your Avatar.
The only way to currently change a forum avatar is through Gravatar.com. The email address used for your Userstyles.org account must be one of the email addresses that is registered to your Gravatar account.

Whats this Element in Google?

I can't find this element in google which is circled in red in this screen shot. The search for this in google is "homex". All I got in inspector for it was "#text" which isn't the specific name of the element. Hope you guys can help. Thanks.
1920 x 1080 - 484K

Comments

• edited April 2018 Chrome
    Looks like you were looking for the element to have selector. But it doesn't and it's not a big problem because the element's parent is span with a class of kno-fv, you can use that selector and select child span and use pseudo element last-child to specify the target to that last element. Make sure to use !important to overide the orginal rule.

span.kno-fv > span:last-child { color: purple !important; font-size: 2em !important; }

Sorry, I am not the best at explaining the code but I found what you were looking for.

Edit: Maybe take a look at this website to understand Css Selector References
    w3schools - CSS Selector Reference
    3128 x 1524 - 566K