Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I've been looking all over... how to *UPDATE* a style???

I've been looking all over... how to *UPDATE* a style???

I'm signing in my account on Userstyles.org... there's not even an option to see what styles I've contributed and to updated them.

Help! :-)

Comments

• What are you trying to do?
    If you wanna update a style that you made just go to your account:
    userstyles.org -> My account then edit the style and apply the new changes.
    Now if you wanna update a style that is not yours but you made your own changes and wanna share it here, before creating a new style you will need to be sure what type of license has that style you modified and gonna upload with your changes.

If you wanna update a style that you made just go to your account:
    userstyles.org -> My account then edit the style and apply the new changes.
    Now if you wanna update a style that is not yours but you made your own changes and wanna share it here, before creating a new style you will need to be sure what type of license has that style you modified and gonna upload with your changes.

I don't see my style under My Acccount. Is it possible that I created and uploaded it without signing in My Account first, so Userstyles hasn't associated it with me?

In any case, I'll create a new style, under My Account, and hopefully the style will start working, updating, etc.

Thank you for your help.

Now that I added my style *after* I had signed in to My Account, I can see the *edit*, etc.

Thank you :)