Notice: To Install styles, click the "Show Css Code" button first. The install button will work after that.
The devs are no longer actively involved in the forum, so any bug reports regarding the extension or website should be sent to them directly at contact@userstyles.org.

I've been looking all over... how to *UPDATE* a style???

I've been looking all over... how to *UPDATE* a style???

I'm signing in my account on Userstyles.org... there's not even an option to see what styles I've contributed and to updated them.

Help! :-)

Comments

• What are you trying to do?
    If you wanna update a style that you made just go to your account:
    userstyles.org -> My account then edit the style and apply the new changes.
    Now if you wanna update a style that is not yours but you made your own changes and wanna share it here, before creating a new style you will need to be sure what type of license has that style you modified and gonna upload with your changes.

If you wanna update a style that you made just go to your account:
    userstyles.org -> My account then edit the style and apply the new changes.
    Now if you wanna update a style that is not yours but you made your own changes and wanna share it here, before creating a new style you will need to be sure what type of license has that style you modified and gonna upload with your changes.

I don't see my style under My Acccount. Is it possible that I created and uploaded it without signing in My Account first, so Userstyles hasn't associated it with me?

In any case, I'll create a new style, under My Account, and hopefully the style will start working, updating, etc.

Thank you for your help.

Now that I added my style *after* I had signed in to My Account, I can see the *edit*, etc.

Thank you :)