Notice: The devs are no longer actively involved in the forum, so any bug reports regarding the Stylish extension or this website should be sent to them directly at contact@userstyles.org.
Changing your Avatar.
The only way to currently change a forum avatar is through Gravatar.com. The email address used for your Userstyles.org account must be one of the email addresses that is registered to your Gravatar account.

Attribute selectors and case *insensitivity*.

I have CSS which includes the "i" modifier (for case insensitivity) which works fine (and is valid syntax)... BUT... I cannot publish it in a style, because userstyles.org sees it as an error... as in the following snippet:

.contentTag[title="Filter #steel-blue" i] {

Is there any other way to write case insensitivity into the CSS?... or maybe allow this type of modifier to be published?

Thanks!

Comments

• Again... any way to allow permissions for this type of modifier to be published? Anyone?
  • Since the developers here ignore almost all bug reports, the only "solution" I can think of is to abuse style settings: add a text setting with a default value of i, give it a label that tells the users not to alter it, and use the special comment in your CSS like .selector[attr*="foo" /*[[case-hack]]*/]

• Much appreciated! Thank you :-)