Theme title doesn't update in Stylish Extension

edited April 2018 in Stylish Chrome

I created my app under the name "Pure White/Dark for YouTube" and later on I changed the name to "CleanTube For New YouTube". But Stylish Extension didn't change the name and it is still showing the old theme name and I have tried anything from reinstalling stylish extension. If there is a fix I would love to hear it.

link to my theme: https://userstyles.org/styles/157126

3152 x 1393 - 2M

Comments

• Maybe just wait a while because update cycles here are every 24h (for statistics). I can imagine stuff like that that requires also links to update will also just run every 24 hours.
    I don't know.
  • Unless something has changed recently with the Stylish extension, style names are user controlled after the initial install. Only the style code changes with a US.o update. You can delete the style and reinstall it to update the name, or manually edit it to whatever you like in the manager. All new installs of your style should have the new name.

• Maybe just wait a while because update cycles here are every 24h (for statistics). I can imagine stuff like that that requires also links to update will also just run every 24 hours.
    I don't know.

I did but the name hasn't been updated and I installed it on new browser but there is still the same issue

• calico said:

Unless something has changed recently with the Stylish extension, style names are user controlled after the initial install. Only the style code changes with a US.o update. You can delete the style and reinstall it to update the name, or manually edit it to whatever you like in the manager. All new installs of your style should have the new name.

I will work on deleting and creating new style with the same name, but I tested with installing the theme in new browser but nothing changed and it still shows old name.

• IDK man, when I install it in Stylus, the name is correct:

• IDK man, when I install it in Stylus, the name is correct:

Sorry I should have attached img, and this is what I am talking about
    3152 x 1393 - 2M
  • Yeah, I don't use Stylish. Stylus doesn't have that bloated popup UI. Shows up fine in the popup list though:

Also in the inline style search:

• Yeah, I don't use Stylish. Stylus doesn't have that bloated popup UI. Shows up fine in the popup list though:

Also in the inline style search:

Awesome, I am happy it works. Thanks for taking pictures and taking your time to prove it works.