Notice: The devs are no longer actively involved in the forum, so any bug reports regarding the Stylish extension or this website should be sent to them directly at contact@userstyles.org.
Changing your Avatar.
The only way to currently change a forum avatar is through Gravatar.com. The email address used for your Userstyles.org account must be one of the email addresses that is registered to your Gravatar account.

Search Result is irrelevant

edited February 2018 in userstyles.org Chrome
for example if I search github/github.com on userstyles.org, it gives "DarkSearch for Google" and "YouTube DeepDark Classic" as the first results, which is totally unrelated to github. Can we have search by domain function?

Comments

• Yep, that's because they broke the search function 10 months ago with the "New Design" release of the website and refused to fix it. It's a feature now.
  • Thank you for letting me know!
    We should all keep pushing them. Search by domain is very basic and essential.
  • Either the authors are idiots, or they are just lazy idiots. I have long abandoned the use of this site, due to a broken search. And almost a year has passed, and it is not repaired and filters are not added. The authors are just idiots.
  • edited March 2018 Firefox
    @Raphael Green Is there other sites like this?
  • edited March 2018 Chrome
    @Gibbu
    I think that in the future a good alternative it will be openusercss.org, but for now its in alpha and there's no many styles.

Also exist page named freestyler.ws, but 90% of styles are stolen from this site and many of them are outdated.

With stylus extension you can install styles from .user.css or .user.styl URLs who can be hosted on any pages (for example on github: YouTube DeepDark )

@wadawada
    You can search styles from userstyles in google:
    site:userstyles.org/styles github
    or
    site:userstyles.org/styles intitle:github