Notice: The devs are no longer actively involved in the forum, so any bug reports regarding the Stylish extension or this website should be sent to them directly at contact@userstyles.org.
Changing your Avatar.
The only way to currently change a forum avatar is through Gravatar.com. The email address used for your Userstyles.org account must be one of the email addresses that is registered to your Gravatar account.

Can be reimplemented the "View Image" and "Search by image" buttons into google image search?

edited February 2018 in Style Requests Chrome
Hi, I asking for help to reimplement the "View Image" and "Search by image" buttons into google image search, I don't know if this is possible with Stylish. I found a Userscript/JavaScript (js) for Greasemonkey to make this but I don't know if it can be reformated to JavaScript Object Notation (json) for be used with Stylish. Any help is appreciated.

https://gist.github.com/bijij/58cc8cfc859331e4cf80210528a7b255

Comments

• Creating a link/button from scratch doesn't seem like something you can do with CSS.

On Chrome, you could try Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey to run a Greasemonkey userscript.
  • Sorry, you can't do with stylish what that script does.
    You need to install greasemonkey / tampermonkey / something similar to make it work.
  • So it's not possible, thanks guys for answering.