Notice: To Install styles, click the "Show Css Code" button first. The install button will work after that.
The devs are no longer actively involved in the forum, so any bug reports regarding the extension or website should be sent to them directly at contact@userstyles.org.

How can I save all my installed styles in here?

edited February 2018 in Stylish Chrome
I'm often changing computers due to enterprise environments and different companies, is it possible to save all installed styles to my account? I mean the one which are hosted on the we, so that next time when I installed this addon for any browser, those styles would be installed automatically if promted. Currently using firefox and chrome on two different computers, and installing every style by hand is a real pain.

Comments

• There is an option in the manage page to backup all styles to one file that you can import to other browser.
  • Is that backup stored in here? I don't have option to move files between PC it's corporate environment. Why does userstyles.org not supporting save list of favorite styles?
  • edited February 2018 Chrome
    xStyle has an option to save backup in cloud (OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox).