Notice: To Install styles, click the "Show Css Code" button first. The install button will work after that.
The devs are no longer actively involved in the forum, so any bug reports regarding the extension or website should be sent to them directly at contact@userstyles.org.

How to make the page auto refresh after saving stylesheet?

So I don't know exactly what changed on my end or with the app but now I no longer see changes, I have to reload the page everytime I disable a theme or edit one.

Comments

• Same issue there, when i change any style, the reload on save don't work !
    Tested on several navigators and OS
  • edited January 2018 Chrome
    Works in Stylus. The beta version even has a new related feature. "Live preview" allows edits to take effect as you edit without needing to save constantly. It's enabled by default, but optional.
  • This is very good.
    But you still need an option to preview the effect of styles before installing them from userstyles.org, as in Stylish 2.1.1 (legacy) for Firefox.
    This and many other features were lost in the disappointing Firefox Quantum.
  • edited January 2018 Chrome
    João. said:

you still need an option to preview the effect of styles before installing them from userstyles.org

This functionality is already basically implemented. There's an inline "find styles" feature in the popup, which filters results far better than US.o, and you can click on any style to install. If you don't like it, simply click again to delete. I'm not all that familiar with how it worked in the legacy FF Stylish, but two clicks while you're on the site seems pretty convenient to me.
  • edited January 2018 Firefox

There's an inline "find styles" feature in the popup, which filters results far better than US.o, and you can click on any style to install.

Yes, this makes it much easier. But it would be great if the author added this function also when installing styles from the site.
    In the legacy FF Stylish, clicking the "install style" button opens a popup with "install", "view" and "cancel" options. I think this is very useful.
    But it may not be possible by the limits of WebExt.
  • So I don't know exactly what changed on my end or with the app but now I no longer see changes, I have to reload the page everytime I disable a theme or edit one.

Recent update (1.9.0) broke this function:
    https://forum.userstyles.org/discussion/63280/your-last-update-needs-a-fix#latest