Notice: The devs are no longer actively involved in the forum, so any bug reports regarding the Stylish extension or this website should be sent to them directly at contact@userstyles.org.
Changing your Avatar.
The only way to currently change a forum avatar is through Gravatar.com. The email address used for your Userstyles.org account must be one of the email addresses that is registered to your Gravatar account.

Advanced Style Settings Help - Specifically User-Defined Colors

Hey everyone...

I am probably missing something so simple. I am building a style off of another one from a coworker.

I have everything as I want it with the colors in there that I want. I went through and replaced them with the color style settings placeholders. See the example below where I replaced #0a8391 with /*[[__MINORCOLOR]]*/. For example:

#AVE-DAG-content {
height:calc(100% - 20px);
background:linear-gradient(to bottom,rgba(255,255,255,0.8) 0%,rgba(255,255,255,0) 75%,rgba(255,255,255,0.8) 100%);
background-color: /*[[__MINORCOLOR]]*/;
}

Minor Color was set up as a Style Setting Color Option and a default color was assigned.

Ultimately, my goal is to let the user choose the colors they want so that I don't have to make a handful of these templates.

When I try to submit the userstyle, I get an error (which I'd somewhat expect because with the new placeholder, the code now has an error.

What am I missing? How do I get this to work?

Screenshot is below.

Thanks for the help!
Tim
730 x 956 - 70K

Comments