Notice: The devs are no longer actively involved in the forum, so any bug reports regarding the Stylish extension or this website should be sent to them directly at contact@userstyles.org.
Changing your Avatar.
The only way to currently change a forum avatar is through Gravatar.com. The email address used for your Userstyles.org account must be one of the email addresses that is registered to your Gravatar account.

Facbook comments contained in a roundish White background with ultra light blue text suddenly.

This seems to effect ALL "dark facebook styles" that i have tried.

Comments

• i found a work around and will paste the guys whole post so he gets proper credit. --

Robert Rivera (Robertar)
    December 2017 in Style Reviews ChromeFlag
    Hi all.

Recently I noticed that I had white comments (the new bubbles Facebook put in). So I went digging in the html code and found the new div responsible for it. I gave the div a new background, and it is now a dark blue, much better than the new white. The "Like" buttons still have some white to it, but this is just a hack, and better than nothing. I've only tried 3 browsers, and they all worked with my new code. Here is the code below and how to apply it:

Chrome and Firefox code and instructions:

.UFICommentActorAndBody
    {background: #1d2129 !important}
    ._10lo _10lp
    .UFICommentLikeButton

Now, copy and paste the code and open up Stylish in your browser extension. Select Edit for the style "Simply Black Facebook". It should be a pencil icon. A text code editor will open up. Look for line 9 or so where the "Body" tag ends, press Enter to go to a new line, and copy the above code in. Save it and refresh your facebook window. Your comment bubbles should now be a dark blue.

IE (using Tampermonkey, with quotes):

".UFICommentActorAndBody",
    " {background: #1d2129 !important}",
    "._10lo _10lp",
    ".UFICommentLikeButton",

Go to your Tampermonkey extenstion, and select Dashboard. For the script called "Simply Black Facebook", select the Edit icon (pencil and paper) for that script. A text code editor will open up. Look for line 23 or so where the "Body" tag ends, press Enter to go to a new line, and copy the above code in. Save it and refresh your facebook window. Your comment bubbles should now be a dark blue.

Hope this works for you! Happy trails!
  • this returned chat bubble to "nearly normal" for this skin.
  • Hi Daniel! Did you just think about updating the style, because everything is normal for me ;)