Notice: The devs are no longer actively involved in the forum, so any bug reports regarding the Stylish extension or this website should be sent to them directly at contact@userstyles.org.
Changing your Avatar.
The only way to currently change a forum avatar is through Gravatar.com. The email address used for your Userstyles.org account must be one of the email addresses that is registered to your Gravatar account.

need more filtering options

Currently filtering works based on only one feature, which is very bad.
It should allow filtering on several criteria, INCLUDING the searchbox. For example: "Recently Updated" + "App Styles" + "keyword: dream" ... just an idea.
Reason for this is that it will narrow the results closer to what the user needs, instead of going through hundreds of irrelevant results.

Comments

• Yep, we all know that the search is broken, but the developers left the boat.
  • edited November 2017 Waterfox

Yep, we all know that the search is broken, but the developers left the boat.

so, this platform is just going on by its own inertia..? Nobody to take over?
    Sorry, I just started using userstyles.org... so, it may all be news for me.
  • edited November 2017 Firefox
    The former main developer Jason Barnabe sold the whole project (userstyles.org providing styles and Stylus browser addon) to SimilarWeb Ltd, an analytics company.
    They made a few changes breaking things. Development and support from official site more or less stopped, that's another reason why I usually recommend using alternatives.

https://www.userchrome.org/alternatives-to-stylish.html

In general, Jefferson provides lots of up to date helpful information summarized on that website, thank you!

p.s.: You can still get your Styles from userstyles.org as long as it's online (I don't think they'll take it offline soon) - if you can find them.