Does not apply stylish CSS if site is loaded in a non-focused tab.

Hello.

As per the title, if any site is loaded in a tab that is not the current focus, Stylish will not apply any styles, instead you will have to reload the page after switching to it for it to take effect.

Using the latest version. The addon manager says 3.0.0, but the version on the addons site says 3.0.1 (and says mine is up to date). It was working fine before the 3.0 update.

Comments

• edited November 13 Firefox
    Hello,

I have the same problem on two computers since this week-end :(
    One is on Windows 8.1 + Firefox 56.0.2 (64 bits), the second is Windows 10 + same version of Firefox.
    A reload of the page (F5) fixes the problem each time.
    Do you have a tip to solve this problem ?
  • LeZVince said:

I did find a solution, install Stylus instead.

Works far better than stylish and doesn't have any tracking bullshit.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/styl-us/

• LeZVince said:

I did find a solution, install Stylus instead.

Works far better than stylish and doesn't have any tracking bullshit.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/styl-us/

Thanks for your answer,
    before installing this Add-on I hope that someone will find a solution to fix this problem, furthermore there is the same problem on two of my computers, so I don't think that we are only two with this problem.
  • I have the same problem. I have been using StylRRR, and I've just switched back due to new Firefox and webextensions.

I can use Stylus instead, but as a developer I'd like to know if is my fault or is a problem with Stylish

• Korso10 said:

I can use Stylus instead, but as a developer I'd like to know if is my fault or is a problem with Stylish

Nah, it's a bug. Stylus fixed it, along with a ton of other bugs that were present when converting the Chrome WebExtension to be compatible with Firefox.
  • edited November 15 Firefox

Thanks for your answer,
    before installing this Add-on I hope that someone will find a solution to fix this problem, furthermore there is the same problem on two of my computers, so I don't think that we are only two with this problem.
    Wish I found Stylus earlier.

It's basically Stylish before they sold their soul to analytics =/

You can download styles from Userstyles.org the exact same way as stylish.

I only found it because another member here PM'd me about it.
  • edited November 15 Firefox
    Ok I installed Stylus and everything works fine :)

Thanks ;)