CSP - Why Firebug (with Waterfox) don't work well on Mozilla Addons Pages (AMO New Design) ?

edited November 11 in Style Development Waterfox
When i want inspect an element of their new design, the hover in the HTML tab of Firebug don't show the highlight area in the page.

And with the Official Firefox it's worth:
the HTML tab is empty...

What's the problem with these pages ?????

EDIT:
I tested (with success) the solution provided by Jeferson
in :
There is a bug (#1326146) where sites with/without certain Content-Security-Policy (CSP) headers block the Rules pane of the Inspector.
As a workaround, you can turn off CSP, at the risk of some alien content running in pages. In about:config, toggle security.csp.enable to false

So i passed:
security.csp.enable
security.csp.enableStrictDynamic
security.csp.experimentalEnabled;

to false and now firebug work as i do.

Now the question is :
Their is a way to toggle quickly these about:config settings ?.

Ps:
I don't like the new design (Firefox continue to break all we loved in it):
But GOOD new : we can return to the old design (and use always my userstyle Mozilla Addon Widescreen:

In fact the New Design is for mobile and when you open the AMO it is enable by default.
If you want the OLD design it is her but you need to find the good link to enable it....
..../....
En fait, il est possible de repasser la version pour ordinateur, en cliquant sur "Afficher la version pour ordinateur" ou "View classic desktop site" en bas de la page (at the end of the page).
Mais ce n'est pas gardé dans les préférences de site, donc à refaire à chaque connexions, si cookies supprimés.

.../...