Notice: The devs are no longer actively involved in the forum, so any bug reports regarding the Stylish extension or this website should be sent to them directly at contact@userstyles.org.
Changing your Avatar.
The only way to currently change a forum avatar is through Gravatar.com. The email address used for your Userstyles.org account must be one of the email addresses that is registered to your Gravatar account.

Youtube messed up

For a week now after using a new theme for youtube I've been getting this every time i go on youtube

https://i.imgur.com/OVcbZIt.png

Disabling re-installing didn't change anything on google chrome. On opera it works fine though.

Comments

• Youtube changed their code drastically, so the majority of styles for it are broken and useless. Authors of the popular ones will likely get around to fixing them, but a lot will also remain broken. Youtube now has a built-in optional dark theme that's not terrible, but you can also search for styles that have been updated recently. Most that are compatible with the new design will mention that in their descriptions.