Notice: To Install styles, click the "Show Css Code" button first. The install button will work after that.
The devs are no longer actively involved in the forum, so any bug reports regarding the extension or website should be sent to them directly at contact@userstyles.org.

[Solved, I guess.] How to make the Data URI shorter? o_O

edited September 2017 in Style Development Firefox
I've been looking at some other codes a few times, noticing a lot of data URI being much shorter than they're supposed to be and I was wondering, how is this possible? I tried to reproduce it with my own but that just didn't work at all. So I am 100% confused here. I know that the smaller the image is the smaller the code will be, but even12x44 gives me a code with over 2660 characters vs that one code which isn't mine, 33x36 with only 606 characters. Mine is in PNG however, while the other one I think it's in JPG.

Never mind, I think I understand now. It's also based on the colors. More colors will make the code longer. The short URI only has black and gray while mine has maybe 9 different tons of colors or more into it. :/